What other documents will I require?

You should carry your V5 Vehicle Registration Document with you when driving abroad. In the event of a no deal Brexit you may also be required to have an International Driving Permit. This is available from the Post Office at a cost of £5.50 and must be applied for in person at a Post Office branch.

More information is provided on the Post Office website at https://www.postoffice.co.uk/identity/international-driving-permit.