Benefact logo

What type of insurance do you need for a restaurant?

If you own the building, you will need Buildings Insurance and should also consider Public Liability Insurance. If you have staff, you will also need to add Employers Liability Insurance. For equipment and products on sale, you may also need to consider Contents and Stock cover.