Benefact logo
commercial Vehicle

Furniture Removal Insurance

Your job is to get people’s precious things from their old to their new home or perhaps you’re even helping a business re-locate. You need correct vehicle cover, the right protection for goods in transit and cover for the public and your employees. No matter the size or experience of your Removals business BCD has the right products for you.

Call Now: 0344 776 5301

What to look for in Furniture Removal Insurance

  • Correct vehicle insurance for single all multiple vehicles
  • Goods in transit cover, at least from £5,000 that does not restrict what you carry
  • Cover to move single or multiple items
  • You should be insured to ‘cross the threshold’ and not simply to leave items on the doorstep
  • Correct Liability Insurance for you and your employees

Carrying Sofa

Why choose Business Choice Direct?

Furniture removal is a competitive business that demands care and precision, much like the insurance cover we can provide.   Protect your vehicle, equipment, employees and the precious cargo that you transport with a policy you can trust. We can save you time and hassle as our panel of leading insurers can get you the appropriate cover based on your insurance needs. Our prices and experience means you get affordable insurance at competitive rates as well as the reassurance that you have the appropriate cover for your business needs.

Furniture Removal

Frequently Asked Questions need some help?

What is Furniture Removal insurance?

You will require furniture removal insurance if you carry out home or office moves which involve the removal of furniture, this insurance will cover the use carriage of goods for hire & reward but specifically to carry out furniture removals.

How much is Furniture Removal insurance?

Our policies are tailored to suit your requirements so your premium is calculated based on what type of cover you need. We do not have set costs for the cover, however you can speak to our agents who can find a quick quote for you over the phone.

We think you should also consider…

  • Goods in Transit Insurance
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance if you employ drivers or pay someone to help you
  • Breakdown Cover
  • GAP or Total Loss Protection
  • Fleet Insurance for 3 or more vehicles
  • Legal Cover