Restaurant & Café Insurance

We can help make sure you have the most appropriate Restaurant Insurance or Café Insurance that provides the protection your business needs at a competitive price.

Call Now: 0344 776 5303

Key policy features

  • Cover for your kitchen equipment, stock and food made in the premises.
  • Loss of Licence cover – Cover for the provable loss of income if your licence is suspended, withdrawn or refused renewal.
  • Protection for your business, your staff, your premises and your customers.
Café Insurance

Why choose Business Choice Direct?

As a restaurant or café owner there are a number of aspects you need to consider when working in the hospitality industry, including the right insurance cover. Accidents or damage can occur when working with food and its important to make sure that your business, staff and customers are protected. We have specialist insurance that is tailored for restaurant and café owners, which means you can have complete peace of mind knowing your business is protected.

All restaurants and cafés are different, so can require different types of insurance. Our Restaurant and Café Insurance experts are on hand to guide you through the process and can provide you with the most suitable policy for your business. We can arrange your Buildings Insurance, Public and Employers Liability, Loss of Licence, Contents and Stock cover, all tailored to your business.

We understand the associated risks when preparing and serving food for other people. That’s why our policies also cover you if your customer were to fall ill after eating food prepared on your premises.

If you own a restaurant or café you are required to display that you have insurance cover within the premises and it’s often something customers will look out for. With the right insurance in place, you can provide peace of mind for both your customers and your business.

Café Insurance

Frequently Asked Questions need some help?

How much does Restaurant Insurance cost?

The cost of Restaurant Insurance will vary for different businesses. Our aim is to find out more about your business and talk through all of your requirements to give you a competitive package and price.

What type of insurance do you need for a restaurant?

If you own the building, you will need Buildings Insurance and should also consider Public Liability Insurance. If you have staff, you will also need to add Employers Liability Insurance. For equipment and products on sale, you may also need to consider Contents and Stock cover.