Benefact logo

Commercial Property Insurance

Whether you run a business from your commercial property or let it to commercial tenants, owning a commercial building is a significant investment. An investment worth protecting.

Call Now: 0344 776 5303

What to look for in Commercial Property Insurance…

  • Cover for physical damage such as fire, flood, break-ins & theft
  • Cover for emergencies such as burst pipes, boiler breakdown or lost keys
  • Rental Guarantee
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Tenants improvement cover if it is rented (depending on your lease agreement)
  • Package insurance policy if you run a business from your premises

Office Desk

Why choose Business Choice Direct?

You’ve invested in commercial property for a reason and for a significant amount of money. Finding an insurance policy that protects that investment makes good financial sense. Our insurance experts will get to know your property and find a policy to match it; saving you the leg work.

Woman standing in a office: Commercial Property Insurance

We think you should also consider…

  • Terrorism cover for premises in large UK cities
  • Commercial legal expenses cover
  • Unoccupancy cover
  • Engineering and inspection cover

Frequently Asked Questions need some help?

What is Commercial Property Insurance?

If you own a commercial property, you will require Buildings Insurance. Contents insurance would be recommended. Our commercial property insurance can cover you for both as well as your liability.