Office Insurance

Knowing the hustle and bustle of office life, we understand that finding the right Office Insurance for your business can often be time consuming. We can help reduce the time you spend looking for the right cover as our policies specifically cater for most of your Office Insurance needs.

Call Now: 0344 776 5303

Key policy features

  • Contents cover even when items are removed from the premises.
  • Cover for mobile phones and laptops and other gadgets.
  • Tailored policies to suit your individual business needs.
Office Stationary Insurance

Why choose Business Choice Direct?

Under our Office Insurance, we can arrange your Building Insurance, the contents within it, your office equipment as well as your Liability Insurance for your business and your employees.

With our Office Insurance, you’ll be covered for theft and accidental damage, including damage to items such as laptops and mobile phones and office furniture.

Unfortunately, accidents do happen and without the correct insurance in place they can lead to costly legal expenses. For most types of offices, we can offer a competitive Liability Insurance policy to protect you against a claim from the public or your employees in the event of injury or even death in service.

We offer four levels of Public Liability Insurance to suit your business requirements. You can choose cover from £1 million to £10 million, depending on your business requirements.

If you employ and manage staff or sub-contractors, Employer’s Liability Insurance is a legal requirement. It provides you with peace of mind when you have people working for you. If you do not have Employers Liability Insurance, you are at risk of being fined £2,500 for each day you do not have the correct insurance in place. If you are unsure of what type of insurance you require for your business, please give us a call and speak to our business insurance experts.

Office Insurance

Frequently Asked Questions need some help?

I own an office space, do I need insurance?

If you own the building, you require Buildings Insurance and we would recommend you get Contents Insurance to protect your office equipment. If you have staff, you will also require Employers Liability Insurance.

I rent an office space, do I need insurance?

It is the owners responsibility of the building you rent to have Buildings Insurance in place. However, if you have your own staff and contents, you will need to take out Employers Liability Insurance and Contents Insurance.