Benefact logo

Pub & Licensed Venue Insurance

From bars to pubs and licenced restaurants and everything in between. Running a licensed venue comes with its own risks. We provide peace of mind to ensure your business is covered correctly.

Call Now: 0344 776 5303

What to include in your Pub Insurance

  • Public and Employers liability insurance
  • Stock and contents insurance suitable for your business
  • Loss of license cover
  • Business interruption cover in case your business is unable to trade due to specific reasons


Why choose Business Choice Direct?

Running a pub or licensed venue is no mean feat. It requires long hours and hard graft so you don’t have time to spend poring over insurance documents trying to decipher small print. At Business Choice Direct we believe in explaining pub insurance in plain English. Whether your venue serves food, hosts entertainment or is a quintessential British local, we spend the necessary time getting to know your business so that we can understand what cover you need. We’ll help to protect your business so you can get on with running it.


We think you should also consider…

  • Do you have a dancefloor? Getting cover for a dance floor can be difficult for some venues. Talk to our insurance experts to make sure that you’re covered
  • Cover for damage to fixed glass or sanitary ware
  • Notify your insurer of your CCTV and alarm systems as it may qualify you for discounts
  • Do you have door staff? Whether you employ your own or they are supplied by an agency, inform your insurer how many door staff you have and how regularly they are at your venue.

Frequently Asked Questions need some help?

What insurance do I need for a pub?

As the owner of a licensed venue you require Public Liability Insurance, Employers Liability, Buildings (if required), Contents, and Stock Insurance. We also recommend that you consider Loss of Licence Insurance.

If I do not own the pub, do I still need to take out insurance?

If you do not own the venue, you would not require Buildings Insurance, as this will be the responsibility of the owner. However, you should consider Contents and Stock Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Employers Liability Insurance, as well as Loss of License.

Are my contents covered?

Our Contents and Stock Insurance cover protects your contents, stock and cash within your premises.