Benefact logo

Do I need insurance? What insurance do I need?

As you will be driving a vehicle, you are required by law to have insurance and it is your responsibility to have the correct insurance. If you are driving a van, you will need to have courier insurance. It would also be a good idea to have Goods In Transit insurance too, as this covers you in the event of goods you are transporting being damaged or stolen, whilst in your vehicle. If you have a large number of vehicles then it may be wise to consider Fleet Insurance as well.