Benefact logo

I rent a salon, do I still need insurance?

If you rent the property you will not require Buildings Insurance as the building owner should have this covered. However, you would require Pubic Liability Insurance, and Employers Liability Insurance if you have staff working for you. We also recommend Contents & Stock Insurance to ensure your equipment and products are covered.