Benefact logo

Can I use my personal van for courier services and still be covered?

Yes, you can use your personal van for courier work, but you will need to make sure that you have the appropriate specialist courier insurance for it. We also strongly recommend that you have Goods in Transit cover and Public Liability insurance as well. If you have anyone working for you it is a legal requirement to have Employers Liability insurance.

Call the BCD team for quick, same day quotes.