Benefact logo
What insurance do I need for a pub?

As the owner of a licensed venue you require Public Liability Insurance, Employers Liability, Buildings (if required), Contents, and Stock Insurance. We also recommend that you consider Loss of Licence Insurance.

If I do not own the pub, do I still need to take out insurance?

If you do not own the venue, you would not require Buildings Insurance, as this will be the responsibility of the owner. However, you should consider Contents and Stock Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Employers Liability Insurance, as well as Loss of License.

Are my contents covered?

Our Contents and Stock Insurance cover protects your contents, stock and cash within your premises.